Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

What I Wore: Accessorize Challenege Day Four


I like to think of today's look as 'ski chalet chic' inspired my the item I'm trailing from Accessorize today!

What I Wore:
♥ Accessorize Belle Heart Fairisle Ski Bando £12 (On loan from Accessorize)
♥ Ice cream Tee from Punky Pins, I got this in a mega mystery bundle and I've worn it loads.
♥ Navy cardigan from Zara, so good I bought it in black too, the best two cardigans ever!
♥ Skinny blue jeans from New Look, these were a really good price and fit me really well.
♥ Those military boots again from George @ Asda, yep, I love them.
♥ Necklaces are from Punky Pins too.

Ready for your close up...

Two of these super-cute ski bandos were included in my little Accessorize package, they are both lovely but this bad boy won out. I know I'm not going skiing, but that certainly didn't stop me wearing it.  Perfect for the winter season I could see me being converted from my woolly hats to the bando this year. Now someone find me a ski slope...

Tomorrow my penultimate Accessorize challenge outfit.

FashionBandit x♥x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.