Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Nail gallery...naillery?

Recent nail adventures: 
Camouflage shorties / Love Gold Sailor Lettering / Underwater Green & Blue Leopard / 
Nude, Red & Black Chevrons / Neon Partial Leopard / Glossy Black Squared /
Gold, Black & White  Mix 'n' Match Stilettos / Pointed Love Hearts / Valentine's Sparkles

Some of my recent, free-hand nail art designs. As you can tell some of these are on false nails, and some are on my natural shorties. Some are better than others - it depends what was on TV at the time, Dexter or Breaking Bad equals messy nails! Next time I do a mani, I'll upload better pics and details of polishes used.

I am loving using Pinterest for nail art inspiration - my board is here: www.pinterest.com/fashionbandit/nail-it/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.